Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It was definitely a labor day

Woke up and Alyssa has Mastitis.
Most easily translated...can't move...feel like you're gonna die.
We took the kids to the Osborne's and Annette watched them for a couple hours so we could go to the clinic. Thanks Annette...lifesaver!
Picked the kids up and then the rest of my day looked like this...
Feeding...keeping the peace...trying to have Alyssa sleep...keeping three kids quiet...changing...rocking...repeat.
Three kids is crazy but three kids and a sick wife is nuts.
At least I wasn't up with Moses last night from 2-3am and 4-5am and at least Zeke didn't just wake me up at 6:45am to start the day...and at least I don't have to take him to school at 8:30am and then have a 5 hour staff meeting!
Did I mention it was definitely a labor day!
Wow.
I only get one of these posts a week and it's only Tuesday morning.

No comments: