Monday, July 14, 2008

RevRock got its 40,000 hit tonight!!!


I can't imagine what Joel Osteen feels like getting to talk to that many people every week. It's taken me a couple years to get this voice. I'd probably be trying to do something big like stop the wars in the world and start feeding hungry people and maybe getting some folks to care about the earth...just a couple ideas. When my blog is reaching 40,000 a week it's on like Donkey Kong!
And Joel while your at it...use your influence in Texas to get the Astro's back in those jersey's from the 80's...classic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dan! I'm coming up on something like 400, so that's pretty good. Actually it took me two years to get my counter to work consistently and so I really am around 400! But I write to write and I never really was under much of an illusion that people would be reading my stuff anyway.

I wanted to contact you anyway - it's been a year now. I just wanted to see how Sofia is doing. Drop me an email and check in. We'd love to hear from you