Saturday, July 12, 2008

And the rollercoaster continues...

So yesterday morning I got a call from the manager from the place we're moving into and she tells me we don't qualify! Five days of jumping through every hoop on earth to get in...she says the whole time that everything is perfect...she actually told me she'd call in the morning just to tell me that everything was ready but instead I got the shut down phone call. She fought for us but the person that owns the place wasn't havin' it for some unknown reason.

SUCKS!!!

Felt like someone kicked me in the teeth. Alyssa and I had both really come to agreement on moving and we were stoked. Alyssa's mom was flying out to help us pack up the house. We down scaled a bunch of stuff and started putting things in boxes. Super frustrating. I guess we are supposed to be here longer for some reason. Oh well.

5 comments:

Annie said...

That stinks! We feel your pain brother. I used to like roller coasters myself, but not so much anymore. Perhaps there's something better down the road for you guys...

idiot said...

Hang in there man. Things seem to happen for a reason. Keep me in touch when you ever do move, my moving truck is still at the ready.

JUAN said...

be honest.... you really wanted to say the "F" word....


Bummer deal man......

Shannon said...

lame!

Topherspoon said...

I'm so sorry Dan, in a female sense that I'm trying to feel your pain, not in a masculine sense that I think I'm responsible.