Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weigh in and new wardrobe

Since the last weigh in I'm down another pound...183.4
What's cool is I have a whole new wardrobe that is waiting for me when about 5 more pounds come off. I have about 4 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of jeans and a bunch of shirts that are getting close to becoming wearable again. I could care less about clothes or fashion (as most of you already know) but it will be something tangible to work towards. I tried to put a pair of the shorts on today and I'm not quite there yet. I could pull it off but my legs might turn purple and fall off because of lack of blood flow! Soon!

2 comments:

jered said...

I'm sure your leg weighs at least 8 pounds. That'd have you to goal right away!

Unknown said...

could you do a blog about predestination? I'd like to hear what Juan has to say about it