Sunday, June 01, 2008

Throwin' down!

My buddy Nate has become quite the preacha man. He spoke this morning at the Vineyard church in town...he threw down. I just got back from 2 gatherings at the Stirring tonight...he threw down. I love being a part of the team at the Stirring. I love having leadership that all says the same things. If you weren't there tonight, go grab the podcast. If you're in Riverside or living in remote areas of the world but just can't get by without my daily banter on this blog, you should follow us through this series. I'd love to have some feedback. I'm gonna tackle Ephesians 3 in a couple weeks. What are you reading right now in the Bible?

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

thanks for the 411.

it's so fun to read your continual excitement regarding the body of Christ in Redding. so rad!

i just began reading Isaiah. i want to tackle the entire book. i've never read it all before, only parts here and there.