Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've got to start writting


So I brought this movie home tonight because my wife eats these stories up. I will fully admit that I've sat through every chick flick ever produced in the last 10 years but that is because I am completely in love with my wife. I am into enough weird things like blogging and guitars that I can put up with the occasional romantic comedy.
What I realized as I was watching this movie is that I need to write one of these. I called all the scenes in this flick...literally I knew what was going to happen in every scene. I've sat through so many of these that I know the recipe like it was my grandma's chocolate pie.
Anyone up for writing one of these with me and making a quick million dollars??? Billy???

4 comments:

Topherspoon said...

Heads up. Any movie that decides it's primary selling point is that the screen writer also worked on another movie that happened to be pretty good..is going to be terrible.

Josh H. said...

sign me up. just saw sexandthecity...because rachel wanted to go.

Dana said...

Dan you can use stories from my life whenever you want....that movie is my LIFE STORY...no joke :) Except I have only been in 16 weddings! But I do have all the same issues and continue to live a life that should be making money because the stories are just unreal...like crying that the guy I like doesn't like me (i know pathetic...but true unfortunately) and then not getting out of my pj's and it is now noon...and having a puffy read face with no make up because I had cried it all off and having him show up at the door! All I could do was laugh because it truly was a moment I think I looked my worst in NZ! Seriously, it is like someone is writing a predictable movie but it is really my life...

--- Billy Brown said...

Let's do it. I could always use another million or two.