Monday, June 02, 2008

Sabbath

Slept in
took Zeke to school...his last day is tomorrow...then kindergarten...what the heck!?!
watched a movie...Reservation Road...depressing
picked Zeke up
made lunch for the kiddos, Alyssa made us these veggie wraps...awesome
kids nap...I work out
take Zeke swimming
talked to my friend Trav
hang with kids
go shopping...always an adventure
pizza
had some family from Alyssa's side driving through come and visit
look at homes in Redding on the internet
blog
great day of rest...have you had a day lately to enjoy God and family?
side note...got on the scale this morning...186.8
started out 2.5 weeks ago at 194.6
stoked!
my goal is 175 by the end of summer
i think I'll be under that
i'll post where i'm at once a week for accountability!

1 comment:

Josh H. said...

congrats on the weight loss. today is my day off and i will do nothing. reading a book by j.i. packard that is kicking my butt...crossword puzzles...hanging with the pug...nap...coffee...nap...listening to metal on my computer. word. :)