Saturday, June 21, 2008

Running forward while juggling


This was the analogy that Nate gave me for what life looks like right now. I think that sums it up better than anything else. I feel like I have 28 crazy things in the air right now but I'm running forward and hoping they all stay in the air. There are a lot of loose ends and a lot of decisions that need to be made. Not a great combination. But I'm trying to spend a lot of time with Jesus and hoping he can juggle too! No complaints...God is awesome...I love what I'm doing...just trying not to get clocked in the head with one of those bowling pins!

7 comments:

H00KisBack said...

in the juggling community running forward and juggling is knows as "joggling" fyi

JUAN said...

Dan..... are you going Emo on us?
From my experience God can juggle.. More than we think.

JUAN said...

keep running the good race...or juggling...

(I forgot to say that)

Topherspoon said...

Those pins are just plastic...It's not the end of the world to take one in the head.

Anonymous said...

where the podcast at from last week?? gramma gots to hear it! haha

nathan said...

amazing ...

Jeff Yoder said...

Let it all fall down...

And come to Amishland for some R and R, and little liturgy...

Loves You, Mean it