Friday, June 06, 2008

I got some butt pain!

I finally got my bike yesterday and it's safe to say that my butt is not ready for the world of bikes. It took me about 15 minutes to ride home from work. I'm stoked because that will give me a great 30 minute workout just getting to work and back. I'm gonna try to get a bunch of riding in before it becomes hell on earth here in Redding. I'm pretty sure my butt will recover...it will just take a few days...I hope. Biking around town is my way of giving the finger to these gas prices. I think I might actually give the finger to the three gas stations I pass on the way to work for a while till everyone really knows how I feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan - Your butt will feel better after a couple of rides. But don't go more than a few days without riding or it will hurt all over again!!! I have some experience in this area since training. It is amazing how differently you look at a route that you always travel once you do it on a bike. You never knew there was a hill where there is one until you travel on it with a bike! Good luck and have fun!!!

Krista
P.S. Give everyone a hug for me, I miss you guys!

pedronegro said...

Lets get Christian and go for a ride.