Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've only been gone for five months...

...and Riverside is experiencing the apocalypse. Today at 4pm a tornado touched down at March Airforce base which is a couple miles from the church I used to work at. Plus my dad told me they've caught 4 snakes in the last week trying to get into the facility. I say watch out for locust and frogs. Today was 75 degrees and beautiful in Redding. Hope I didn't just jinx it! If some of my Riverside crew could run by our rental on Diablo and make sure the roof is still on top of the house I'd really appreciate it.
There's no place like home...click, click.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can beat that... we had an EARTHQUAKE out here in the Midwest. Riverside is having tornadoes and we're having earthquakes. I felt right at home and the locals freaked out.

An Unlikely Retirement said...

Tornadoes? In Riverside? That is so surprising. And snakes trying to get into church? My mind is boggled right now.