Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good times

After my 45 minute walk this morning I thought it would be a good idea to go out and play hours of ultimate frisbee tonight. One problem...I built up some crazy chaffing this morning because I never walk that long...couple that with running after a frisbee till I can't breath and you got the perfect recipe for a guy who now walks around like he's been riding a horse for 2 1/2 months on a sandpaper saddle...too much information...sorry...the best blogs always involve details...are babies the only ones that can use diaper rash cream? Just wondering.
Until next week...

7 comments:

jered said...

Gold Bond Triple Action is like mountain streams rushing through ... wherever you'd like.

Jeff Yoder said...

Amen to the Gold Bond. My "DisneyLand Rash" can get bad as well. Go buy some compression shorts or tight spandex-like boxer-breifs.

Peace

Good job!

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Dude, don't use Tiger Balm or Icy Hot if you have a rash or sore quads or hamis in the nether regions...trust me don't use that stuff

Melissa said...

My chubby friends and I chatted about this not too long ago, there is some stuff we call chub rub. Alyssa may have to go get it for you since it's made by Monistat!

http:// tinyurl. com/ 4plnm9

B.Rubble said...

And of course, the old fix...baby powder. I too get the dreaded "chub rub" it requires delicate timing, liberal application of a given preventative cure and...dont walk when it's all that hot man..Sweat only makes it worse. Like wet vinyl rubbing together...anyone smell something burning?gotta go

elizabeth said...

Actually they tell runners in marathons to use diaper rash cream and/or deodorant, before running to avoid this. so use the diaper cream.

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

hillarious...that's all I can say.