Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Church plants, sun, food, hot tub, 2:40am


Sat in the sun for 1/2 hour today. Don't know if you can tell but my forehead is on fire. The download of information today was out of hand. So much good stuff...so many good talks...my brain hurts. Had dinner with Nate, Bill, Jill and Tim and talked about great stuff. We laughed till my face hurt. Our hot tub at the hotel is 127 degrees...I no longer posses the first layer of my skin. Last night we went to bed at 2:40am...we planned out stuff for the Stirring for the next year...good times. I'm gonna try to get some sleep tonight.

2 comments:

KalynRebecca said...

your forehead/head looks ridicuoulsly huge in this picture... and sleep is overrated anyway :-P stay strong~

B.Rubble said...

You can sleep when you die! And dude, your forehead is XL in that pic, and yes, you look like a well cooked lobster. However, that hot tub sounds good. Enjoy