Saturday, April 19, 2008

13 minutes and 30 seconds...

till Alyssa pulls in the driveway. I'm not anxious or anything. To everyone in the world that pulls off the single parent thing...I salute you...you've got one crazy job! Have a great Saturday.
Oh and by the way...the dog pooped in the house again last night and peed on a couple of my friends when they came over to play poker...I found out that one swift kick + low backyard fence = less problems in my life!
Just kidding...don't call PITA on me...but seriously...I thought about it.

1 comment:

B.Rubble said...

Seriously...take the dog for a walk. Thats what Ceasar Millan (The dog whisperer) says on his website. Scheduled walks at a regular time and length will get em to go outside, and in fact, train them to alert you if they need to make an unscheduled pitstop...
however....
Steel toe'd Doc's sound like they'd be a good choice in puppy punting, however, the added weight is somewhat limiting. I prefer a low top puma, or perhaps, a old school air force one if I can..Not that I've ever punted puppys, but I've been on youtube...