Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What am I letting school do to my son???


This is Zeke and Ava (Nate and Erica's daughter). They are in the same class at school. Today they dressed up like lambs for their class presentation. They put mascara on my sons nose...seriously...what the heck???
Here's the real story though. My son has been working on this presentation at school for months. Every day I ask him what songs he's been learning and what verses they are going to say and he tells me, "I don't want to talk about it dad." (Classic)
I show up today with Alyssa and he is the shortest kid in all of pre-k and they have him standing in the back row behind a girl that is taller than I am! He's peeking out the side though and he yells, "hi mom!" Then he proceeds to sing every word of every song. He says every verse and he does all the hand motions perfectly. I was so proud. Zeke cracks me up. I guess I can handle the privacy at home as long as he's getting it done at school. How can you not love that face?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yay for Zeke! It was a proud moment for me too the first time Jonah actually participated and did well in a school program. You appreciate it so much more when they've crawled off the stage in the past!

Old Skool said...

Way to go, Zeke!

Dana said...

Too perfect! I love his face you are right!!