Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Busy weekend

Alyssa's parents are coming into town tomorrow night and staying till Monday morning. It will be awesome to see them, we haven't seen them since we moved.
I'm gonna try to sneak out to see the Myriad and Wesley Jensen and friends on Saturday night.
Nate and I are doing a tag team teaching this Sunday at the Stirring. I asked him if we could set up a ring and have him tag me in half way through and I would jump over the ropes like the British Bulldogs. (If you don't know who the British Bulldogs are you are no longer allowed to read my blog...sorry...that's the rules!)
Should be fun...hope it doesn't rain too much...it would be cool to get outside and show the in laws how beautiful Redding is.

1 comment:

Paul David said...

I just got tickets to that show today! I hope to see you there but, I am sure there will be like a million people.