Thursday, March 20, 2008

Turning over a new leaf


No I did not go outside and pick a leaf off a tree just so I could take a picture in photo booth that would visually capture the idea that I am turning a new leaf in my life. There just happened to be a leaf sitting on my computer desk for some reason...I'm assuming Zeke's doing.
Anyways...I've decided that I'm going to start becoming a blog commenter. I've realized that I still have a lot of Riverside crew that comment up in this piece and I hardly ever get to talk to them so I figured blog comments are the next best thing. Because everyone knows that a comment on your blog is just like hangin' at Starbucks and sharing your heart over an Americano! I'm going to start with commenting back to people that post to my blog. There's a possibility that I will venture into commenting on other blogs but don't bank on it. But just in case you're wondering...I do check in on the Riverside and Redding and Random crew everyday. Keep bloggin'...I'm readin'!

8 comments:

TimB said...

Leaf Killer.

Anonymous said...

you could comment on my non existent posts!

we miss you guys down here...

there is rumor of anthem for the summer.

i told your dad my mind on how it should go down if it did.

rev rock said...

I keep looking for stuff from you Ian. I need to open up ichat more than once a year. We miss you guys too. I'm comin' down to Riverside the first week in May. We'll have to hit up Pineapple Joe's or Charro Chicken for old times sake.
Long live Anthem.

brian said...

Comments on this?

http://presserase.blogspot.com/2008/03/jesus-rocks-vote.html

TheEpicBeat said...

Did Brian seriously just troll for a comment?

I think he did. Ironic...considering the post.

rev rock said...

that's amazing. Couldn't open that address Brian. Sorry dude.

brian said...

I know..I know...terrible...I recant.

Any way, what I meant to say was that Rev looks like a rabbi in this picture, which is cool.

Miss u Rev. Trav was down here tis week--when r u visiting?

rev rock said...

I'll be down the first week of May. I'll look for you plan B.