Sunday, March 09, 2008

My kids and dog food


I noticed a couple of days ago that Erica is having this same problem with her kids. Both of my kids love dog food. We pull Sofia out of the dish at least 5 times a day. And now Zeke is intrigued by things he's never tried. Today he asked if he could have a dog treat (see pic). My new response is..."sure!" I'm tired of saying no 400 times a day. So he takes a huge chomp out of the treat and gives me this face like, "why in the world did you let me do that?" He tries to play it off but then I see him spit it out and go for his juice. Earlier this morning he wanted to eat a coffee bean. I said, "sure!"
Please hold back all of your Father of the Year nominations...I get embarrassed when people recognize me for my superior parenting skills!
Side note...please don't call CPS on us for my sons forehead. He headbutted the counter yesterday.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love that kid. I can always see the wheels turning in his head. He is sooo figuring things out. Ooh and about the dog food. I gonna just start serving it for meals. Saves on time and money.