Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday


I'm still voting for Jesus in '08 but I'm thinkin' it would be pretty cool if we didn't have a ding dong in the white house so I'm headin' out to vote. Alyssa and I didn't declare a party when we moved so we can vote in the Democratic primary and the final election. For some reason you have to be registered Republican to vote Republican...doesn't make a lot of since. I'm not giving away who I'm voting for but the name starts with a letter towards the beginning of the alphabet...followed by another word for stone....middle name is the last name of a deceased dictator from the middle east...last name rhymes with yo mama! (No one's figurin' that one out) I got love for other candidates...who you voting for? Is that illegal to share in cyber space? Leave it in code like I did and no one will ever know.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

You said to put it in code: I voted a few weeks ago by absentee ballot for (first name) misspelled military housing (last name)misspelled rogue leader of Al Qaeda. Thought I would have a mild military theme to my code since they use code a lot as well.

escamillaweddings said...

i voted this morning and the disarray in the voters place had me a little nervous. but maybe it was because they had just opened. hope so.

.amabo kcarab rof detov i

TheEpicBeat said...

Yomama 08!

TimB said...

Losers. I voted for a winner - Cocaine.