Saturday, January 12, 2008

Today was a great day!!


Just realized I haven't posted a picture in a few posts...so you get an annoying photo booth picture of me! This morning we had 25 Life Group Leaders jammed into our front room for 2 hours. I was laying out vision and sharing my heart for where we hope our community is moving. This was the reason I was asked to come and I felt alive! We have an amazing team that wants to share the load and wants to transform Redding...I can't wait. We talked about keeping things simple...becoming family...and we emphasized the language and posture that we want to use to create the culture at the Stirring. Life Groups is our only program. We don't do anything else. It's the only funnel and I couldn't be more excited. Everyone seemed pumped and our team is awesome. God is good. I love what I get to do for a living.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such a blessing for me to read "I love what I get to do for a living". Wow!

ian said...

@bill: yes, you dont hear that everyday

idiot said...

Your family is awesome Dan! Looking forward to hooking up a life group with you guys. Also, let's do lunch. soon.

Nicholas A. Love said...

That's so awesome. I'm really excited for you.