Friday, December 14, 2007

New office dynamics





Here's our two room office that I'm moving into. Meghan works in the front room (first 2 pics). I'm sitting on a love seat with my mac in that first pic. That's where I've been working lately. The last two pics is of Nate's office. The last picture is a shot of my books in boxes and a chair. That's where I will end up. Nate and I are working out office dynamics. It's going to be awesome. It's crazy moving to a 2 room office from a 50 room office. We use laptops and cell phones...no network...no pc's (yeah!!!)...no phone system. Just three people in an office trying to follow Jesus. I love it!

8 comments:

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

I've been following your posts since you got up there. It's cool seeing you so excited. I'll be praying for you.

I'd lay off the vino while on work hours though. =)

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the Apprentice(TM) Office Organizer!

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Aahh simplicity... you can't go wrong and you won't have any fashionistas to tell you that all the offices have to look uniform! Please don't mention the Apprentice Office Organizer. Love you much bro and miss you so much already...

Anonymous said...

I'm sending Mark your post - he'll be excited to see the book on the coffee table... nice placement.

looking forward to catching up when your down...

-D

escamillaweddings said...

nice new diggs, bro.

hope today's sermon rocked the stirring like a hurricane! :)

MamaSue said...

I especially like the wine bottle on the desk. Preparing for communion, are we?

Victor Estrada said...

thats a pretty sweet desk (the black one). I'm looking for a new one so I'm wondering where you got that one. let me know if you remember.

Topherspoon said...

I guess everything is relative. I'm leaving my spot in our six office complex... and have no idea what my new diggs will look like. Do they have Panera in AZ? I should probably come up with a plan.