Thursday, December 27, 2007

My son is a rock star!



This is Zeke's Christmas performance from last week. He is in the first row, fourth from the right on the screen. He's rockin' the argyle sweater and he's also the one that is squirming and doubling over. Two seconds after I stopped the video I ran up and grabbed him and ran him to the bathroom. He peed for 5 minutes then I ran him back and he didn't miss a beat. We were so proud of him. I love how he caps off his performance with thrusting half his finger up his nose. His last performance he stood up there and pointed out the lights and didn't sing a word. This time he sung every word and knew all the hand motions. I think he might have done even better if his bladder wasn't about ready to explode! He's growin' up.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You even caught my 2 year screaming at 17 seconds!