Thursday, November 29, 2007

Seriously...


Is this the biggest moving van you've ever seen!!??? At least I don't have to have a trailer hooked to the back that is dragging my car...oh wait...yes I do. Well, at least I got a good night sleep last night to prepare for today...oh wait...Jesus decided to wake me up at 4:10 a.m. and tell me what I was going to share about the Stirring when I preach there the first time. At least he let me fall back asleep 4 minutes before my daughter got up! Awesome. Jesus does live in the Middle East because he's always up and wants to talk when I'm sleeping. It's cool Jesus...at least you have Verizon so we don't have to pay for long distance.
Can you tell I'm sleepy?

4 comments:

brian said...

OK, I've said goodbye to Trav...

Said goodbye to Bill...

I'm not saying goodbye to you.

Maybe If I don't, you won't really go...

Topherspoon said...

I drove by your empty house to help you move. You left two lamps on the porch... in cas you didn't know. Praying for your transitions and your new steps in Redding

Dana said...

Are you for real? I love that you said Jesus must live in the middle east..since he is always talking to you when you are asleep!


Excited to hear about you settling into Redding

Brent Van Auken said...

DUDE stoked on you living in Redding, call me if you want to hang or need anything......530.227.4141