Thursday, November 08, 2007

Committed to his work

So there is this guy that cruises around our neighborhood on a bike that is connected to a huge cart that has a lawn mover, weed eater, blower, brooms, rakes, and sheers sitting on top of it. I am intrigued by this guy and want to know his story. Can he not afford a car so he goes from place to place with his bike and lawn gear to make ends meet? Is he just a stud and loves the calf workout of the century as he works? Either way...kudos to my lawn-bike neighbor with freakishly large calves. You are the man! I wish everyone had the drive that you do to pay the bills. I will try to grab a picture of this guys set up...it's amazing. I just didn't want to photo him like he was some kind of freak show in the neighborhood. Maybe I'll try some guerrilla paparazzi techniques and creep up on him in some bushes...is that weird?
Side note...new friend in blog world...my friend Jonathan. Great guy. Go give him some love.

1 comment:

Brent Van Auken said...

i have herd great things about you passion for the Lord from nate. I have been serving the LORD for 1 year with Surfing The Nations, however I am coming home soon and would love to hook up and hear you vision. When nate told me the things are passionate about it sounded like we would mesh well for the KINGDOM. I am stoked to meet you.Maholo
Brent Van Auken
www.brentsurfingthenations.typepad.com