Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"you sure you don't want a large???"


So we went to go see Jimmy last night with our great friends Steve and Karen and it was amazing. It was my second show at the Wiltern in 4 days. I never go to shows anymore and recently I've gone to a ton. Their show was flawless except for a couple guitar tech problems. I'm going to get the new album today (they didn't have any at the show last night). All the new songs they played last night were great...I can't wait!
So here's the story...as we're leaving in the parking garage the guy you always see at concerts after shows with the shaddy bag of t-shirts yells out to us..."HEY, T-shirts for $5!" I ask him if he has any medium's because they are notorious for only having xxxlarge. He digs around for a while and finds one. I say "hook me up" and his reply..."you sure you don't want a large?" What the heck? Did that seriously just happen? Did guy with the shady t-shirts just call me fat? Guess I need to get my lazy butt on the elliptical machine again.
Hey... for your information shady t-shirt guy...the shirt fits like a glove! Maybe you just saw me at a bad angle or something :)

2 comments:

Old Skool said...

Hey Dan,
How was it hanging out on the bus with Jimmy Eat World before the show? Oh wait...that was me. Really, though, the show did rock!

rev rock said...

you suck Trav...I had to suffer in the balcony but they were amazing.