Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sabbath should never land on free dump day!

I think I'm gonna cut out the last half of yesterday and glue it together with the last half of today and make a Sabbath...is that legal? Probably not in the Old Testament (probably grounds for stoning) but I'm gonna make it work for me.
We started the morning with family pictures taken by Jon. Thanks Jon and Kathy...you guys are awesome! We are going to miss not having you guys down the street when we move :( Family pictures are spawn from the depths of hell...go read about our experience on Alyssa's blog.
Then it was off to the dump (free dump day). Much better than my last experience.
Got a nap in the afternoon...Heather Weppler came over and cut Alyssa and Zeke's hair (check Alyssa's blog for pics of Zeke with short hair)...vegetarian pizza for dinner...rented Evan Almighty (loved it)...blizzard from Dairy Queen (I'm on top of my weight loss program)...bed.
This afternoon I head off for Disneyland with the wife...no kids...nice!

No comments: