Thursday, October 25, 2007

My wife is amazing


Alyssa sat through 2.5 hours of needle time last night to pull off these amazing tattoos. She's been wanting them forever. This is one of the most painful placements for a tattoo and she sat for the whole time with no tears...no flinching...she's hardcore! Sid over at Sid's Tattoo Parlor is incredible. He's done 90 percent of my work as well. The two anchors represent our kids. The blue stars are for Zeke and the red rose is for Sofia. We've battled through six years of infertility and a miscarriage. There were many times it felt like our ship was going to crash into the rocks but God intervened with the gift of adoption and dropped anchors for us at just the right time. They have been the greatest gifts we could ever ask for. God is good. I'm going in for my next sitting right before Christmas.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Alyssa! That is some awesome work.

Anonymous said...

What is your next tat gonna be of, Dan?

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Those are so awesome...seriously! Way to suck it ALance...

Old Skool said...

I have a tatoo of Roy Orbison on my left buttocks. What Momma don't know...