Monday, October 01, 2007

Just call me beer pits


So if you are thoroughly confused already go and read this first.
For everyone else...I got rid of the ether filled deodorant that was slowly bringing me to a deep sleep through the pores in my pits. I took the advise of the always on top of his game...reverend of the environment...Bishop O'Farrell and found a deodorant that was much better for me. You can find it at Teeeeeggg. (that's Trader Joe's for those of you that don't know me). What's awesome about this stuff is that it's made with hops, so now I don't stink but I smell like beer! This stuff is amazing! Usually after a full day if my nose ventures anywhere near my pits there is a loud siren and flashing lights with a loud voice of a woman screaming...RE-APPLY...RE-APPLY! But my beer deodorizing stick rocks it all day...amazing.
The only weird side affect is I find myself in a reoccurring dream that has me taking a bath in Newcastle. Is that strange?

5 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

that brand didn't do so well with me. so im on a mission to find something else.

but yay for your smellin like beer! i think. :)

Anonymous said...

I recently started to rock the Trader Joe's unscented deodorant with Cotton...you gotta look after those armpits.

Elissa said...

My friend works for Newcastle... that bath could potentially be arranged. She was storing her work stuff in my garage until last week and before she moved it I had easily enough to fill a tub...she kindly left me with a few of my own but I don't plan on bathing in it, or letting anyone else for that matter!

Topherspoon said...

RevBeerPits.com

You should probably go register that one too! I would also love to bathe in new castle! not neccesarily together, but since you're bald, never mind.

trisha loves to paint said...

well...i've just spent a week rockin the lavender version and let me just tell you it didn't keep me odor free, and that was with several applications a day...and i don't really sweat. so, maybe i should have bought the unscented! because i've stunk all week dan!