Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Pumpkins threw down


They were amazing! Tighter than I've ever heard them play live. It was awesome to see Jeff playing guitar. I grew up watching him play guitar with The Violet Burning and The Lassie Foundation. And Ginger from the Halo Friendlies is playing bass for them now. They opened up for us (Ember) in Redding years back and Matt from Havalina Rail Co. was tuning all their guitars because I'm not sure they knew how. She has come a long way!!! Her Fender P-bass is bigger than she is. Billy and Jimmy were fantastic but that goes without saying. I had a great time hanging out with my friend Josh. Good times had by all.

3 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i love how you can say, "Tighter than I've ever heard them play live"


yeah im not bitter at all about the fact that i've seen them live a total of ZERO times.

glad ya had fun!

ellieherrity said...

um, i hate you.

in love.

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the vibe on these comments, sweet deal with the show!