Monday, September 10, 2007

My morning

Get up runnin'.
Alyssa thinks she broke a couple toes yesterday by kicking a door on accident, so she's up slow and hobblin' around. Sofia's cryin', Zeke's yelling.
Grab Sofia, put her in the bouncer, start heating the water for her bottle, get Zeke started with cereal but he wants mamma to give it to him (he's not real rationale when he gets up). Get Sofia's cereal ready. Feed...she cries the whole time. Zeke's yelling...I want my Cheerios. Give Sofia the bottle. It's Zeke's first day of school so it's off the the shower. He hates shower time...i get some soap in his eyes...continued screaming. Sofia poops huge and blows out G-diaper. I get Zeke done and finish my shower. Get everyone dressed...load up the Saturn. Go to start the car and the key doesn't fit in the ignition...Good times. Move everyone and the car seats into the truck. Drop Alyssa off at her school, drop Zeke off at his school, put Sofia back in the truck, she falls asleep on the way home. Get her to bed, sit down on my couch for an hour and ask Jesus to forgive me for all the cuss words percolating in my head. Had a good talk with Bill Risinger on the phone and now it's time to pick everyone up. It's only 11:43am...what the heck.

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Awesome. I feel like my wife and I go through this every time we go to leave the house, but we just have us and one three month old.

I'm glad to hear you are using the gDiapers. Do you live in an old house? My friend Corey had a bad experience with gDiapers clogging up his sewage line over the weekend. Let's just say he has some "homemade" fertilizer in his yard now. You may want to watch out if you house was built in the fifties.

Anonymous said...

you are such a great dad and husband! Thank goodness my toes feel a little better or I would have had you carry me piggy back all week!

Kara said...

Just had to comment...thank goodness we are not alone in our days of madness. It's so funny reading about it when you tell about it, but man, it's not funny when it's happening. Thanks for the laughs this morning. Kara Hung

rev rock said...

my house was built in 51 shannon. Most of the time we are using cloth diapers inside the gdiaper so we don't have to worry about flushing but I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

rev rock said...

Great to hear from you Kara. Hope all is well. I have a hard time connecting with your blog...do you have a lock on it?