Monday, September 10, 2007

I am sooooo weak!

Hilarious that Adam posts this today.
So after my crazy morning I'm off to work. Nothing at the house for lunch, so I decide to roll through Del Taco. 2 chicken carbon tacos (6 points) and an Iced Tea (I'm trying to rid my life of Diet Coke.) I'm really trying to eat better. Much like Adam, I lost 55 pounds a year ago and I've put back 20. I really want to take it back off so I'm trying to make good decisions.
I was supposed to turn on JFK to go to Wood St. to get to Del Taco. I'm spacing out (usual) as I'm driving so I turn into the Coco's parking lot for some reason (not realizing that I can't get to Del Taco in that parking lot.) So here comes the dilemma...
As I'm crusin' through I realize that Mr. You's is in this parking lot. I remember a conversation about spicy orange chicken that is supposed to be out of this world. The choice...I go Chinese! In line I'm telling myself...get the teriyaki chicken (with no sauce)...much better for you. I go for the spicy orange chicken. I get a large drink because I'm not gonna be able to get refills. The iced tea is out so of course I get the diet coke. Mr. You's give you enough food to feed a small village 3 square meals, so I tell myself, don't eat it all.
I leave one piece of chicken and a fortune cookie. Why am I so lame?
I really wish you could hear the conversations that go on in my head when I'm going to order something.
Alright Adam...it's on. The world knows we're headed back to fat camp and I'm not gonna let it happen. You want to see 195 and I want to see 155. That works for me because I'm about 11 inches shorter than you! That means I need to drop about 20. It's on!
Keep me accountable world...don't leave me alone with my wild thoughts and Chinese food options!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm 207 and need to be 190.

ellieherrity said...

well, i was going to bring a dessert to group tomorrow night. looks like it's going to be cottage cheese and carrot sticks from now on.

escamillaweddings said...

you just described the conversations in my head that take place probably 5 out of 7 days a week.

i hate the world and it's eternal selections of food that is not food. booooo!!!!

i say we start an unformal WW revolution! i (somewhat) started like 2 months ago, lost 5lbs then sucked for the last 3 weeks, but this week has been good.

let's do this!

Swabbythesailor said...

boo hoo im 175, wahhh. I'm like a little person added to you, luckily I'm in peak physical condition.

rev rock said...

awesome swabby!

TheEpicBeat said...

So...swabby, are you with us?

Swabbythesailor said...

I suppose I have been wanting to work out more, and now I am officially only able to spend 3 bucks on fast food as opposed to 8 for two reasons, no money and more food than i need. Also flag football league starts monday we are gonna dominate so hard.