Friday, September 14, 2007

Help?

So I kinda got the bomb dropped on me two days ago about the funeral I was doing yesterday. FYI, it went well...thanks for the prayers. But I neglected the usual recruiting and getting ready for the concert tonight that we are throwing at Anthem. Anyone want to come out and help? We need some people to man the front door and help roll chords at the end of the night. Right now it looks like it's going to be me and Ian. Ian is the best sound man in the world. I think he's missed one show in the whole time we've done Anthem. He is the man...runs amazing sound...sets up and tears down...first in, last out...every time. If I don't tell you enough Ian...couldn't do this without you!
So for the sake of saving Ian and I a huge night of exhaustion, does anyone want to help? Give me a call...Thanks.

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i'll help you out til about 8 or so.

i can be there around5:30.

rev rock said...

thanks dude...you're the best!