Monday, July 02, 2007

When did I become that guy...

that sits in my house and constantly complains about how hot it is? I used to count the minutes till summer and spend every second outside soaking it all in. Now I sit in my house that I refuse to air condition and pray for fall. I'm getting old. I think Redding secretly turned me into a cool temperature guy and I've never recovered. There's also something about looking out to where you know the mountains are and thinking..."I wonder if they're still there?" I guess we'll just wait till October to settle the curiosity. Sorry for the Debbie Downer post...I just feel myself slowly becoming the old guy that wears black socks and big weird hats at the beach. What season are you waiting for? And yes...I realize that the word season in Riverside is a very loose term.

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

i LOATHE our summers.
God certainly doesn't have me here to enjoy the weather each year, that's for sure.

bring on the cold and the rain.
no wind, no snow...just cold.

now....stop complaining!!!!
:D