Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're gonna be in the paper

So this guy from the Press Enterprise is coming over tomorrow to interview our family about adoption. This is the email that he sent to me:

I am writing a story about efforts by some evangelical leaders to get more Christians to adopt children or take in foster kids. I would like to talk with you about the adoption, and how that fits into your desire as a Christian to follow Christ’s teachings. Would it be possible to interview you and your wife in person when you get back from Kazakhstan, and to take photographs of you and your new child?

How cool is that! We get to preach to the Press Enterprise. I'm not sure what I'm going to say yet but you can pray that it goes well. Hopefully our story can encourage other people towards adopting.

3 comments:

ian said...

you should refer him to the podcast file when you spoke at the grove. im pretty sure he could write his whole article from it. haha...

in other news, my .. uhh.. blog... is sort of back online. your feed should be auto updated if you didnt remove it.

peaceeee

Topherspoon said...

Way cool! You are so much cooler than me! I was at Starbucks tonight... and they screwed up my order. I was thinking I bet they never screw up Dan's order, cause life's better on the porch! And Dan is just so cool!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome opportunity! I will be praying for you and Alyssa.