Thursday, July 26, 2007

This post is for my friends

You know who you are...You and your wife are advocates for the kingdom of God in ways that blow my mind. Even though I have a few years on you both I feel like I have been the student in much of our relationship. Your integrity and commitment to relationships is evident to everyone that really knows you. I know this week is probably one of the hardest of your life to this point, but keep your head up, it only gets harder :) Know that you have friends that will stand in front of arrows for you and we will be with you through this. Take all the time in the world to mourn and know that great life will spring out of this loss. The future is exciting and I look forward to dreaming it up with both of you. Justice doesn't always come in this lifetime but remember that by quietly suffering, Jesus started a revolution that we are still trying to advance today. Alyssa and I are your friends and we love you!

2 comments:

Topherspoon said...

YEAH! Ditto!

Anonymous said...

thanks we appreciate that.

--narcissistencio