Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Poop on the stoop


This is a picture from the front door of my house. We just gutted our disgusting bathroom in the master bedroom. So if anyone needs to poop when they're comin' over and they can't quite make it into the house feel free to poop on the stoop! That's how we roll at the Lance house. It's free dump day (no pun intended) on Saturday so I'm waiting till then to get rid of it. Alyssa says I need to move it but I think it gives our house character. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be way more eco-friendly to turn that landfill-bound toilet into a lovely flower pot.

rev rock said...

or modern art piece?

ellieherrity said...

nothing says 'white trash' quite like a toilet on the front porch. except maybe a bunch of rusted-out trucks. you should work on that...

rev rock said...

I could park on the lawn and add a sofa to the front yard