Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My body is a wonderland?!???




I knew I could get you to look! So last week my wife goes to see John Mayer with some friends at the Hollywood bowl. I politely passed on the offer to go because I'm fundamentally against any man that sings songs about my body being a "wonder land." So she comes back and tells me that Rocco DeLuca and Ben Folds opened up for him. What the heck...I would have paid to seen those dudes and fell asleep during wonder land boy. Oh well. BTW...did anyone see that series on VH1, "I Trust You to Kill Me" that featured Rocco DeLuca's band? They are amazing.

3 comments:

H00KisBack said...

That's what happens when you bad mouth the mayer, you miss out on the rest. teach you a lesson.

escamillaweddings said...

duh...
he's not talking about YOUR body.

shoot.
you should be singin that song to your wife!

Anonymous said...

thanks for photo of rocco and shout out. he's well-deserving of such praises, and than some!! i hope you get to see them on their headlining tour this summer!!