Monday, June 11, 2007

My buddy Bill in jail

So Sam and I went to visit our buddy Bill who's in jail up in Big Bear today. We left at 7am to get up there around 8:30am and they told us that he couldn't get any visitors today because he got three over the weekend...weak! But he is outside most of the day working on projects there so we were able to talk to him outside of our car for about 10 minutes. Bill is an amazing guy that is the last guy in the world that should spend a second in jail. His attitude was great and he looked great. I was really bummed that we couldn't hang out but we'll try back in a little bit. While we were up there we hung out with our friend Aaron who is pastoring up in Big Bear. It was great to see him and I love the talks that Sam and I have so it was still worth the trip. If you know Bill continue to pray for him. Back to work.

No comments: