Friday, June 01, 2007

Dan's day off

Nothing of value to post today so I'll give you the run down of my last 27 hours. Last night Steve came over and we headed to Jeremy's house. Picked him up, rolled out to San Marcos to see Josh Hagquist playing with his new band, The Midwinters at a bar called The Jumping Turtle. Hung out with Josh, watched opening band...The Quiet Company (band on Northern records...my old label) really cool band except that they tracked the bass. Left at midnight got home at 1am. Off to bed. My throat at this point is completely closed. Cant' really get words out...good times! Wake up in the morning...throat is still closed...wife let's me sleep. Realize I DVR'd the NBA finals last night. Start to watch from the 4th quarter because that's when I had to leave last night. Alyssa saw that the game was going into OT so she DVR's the next two shows just in case. She wins wife of the century award because the game went into double over time. Lebron scored 48 and beat the Pistons by 2...amazing game. Get done watching the game...got friends coming over. Trav, Annette and family are in town for a wedding they are doing. Osbornes, Boones, and McIntyre's come over. Girls stay at the house and guys go to Starbucks. We sit outside and Daniel Bishop (home from Chile) sees my bald head he says from the street and comes to hang out. Go back and hang at the house. Trav and I take the kids to Carls Jr. to eat lunch and play on the playground. Alyssa and Annette join. Davey poops in his pants and a little poop pellet lands on the playground floor...amazing. Go home, put Zeke to bed, fall asleep watching PTI on Sportscenter. Wake up...play with my son in the dirt outside...Alyssa goes to shower for Andrea...I take Zeke to Best Buy. Pick somethin' up for a friend, come home, make Zeke chicken nuggets...take him on a walk...pick up Deja Vu at Hollywood Video...walk to El Pollo Loco and pick up a Pollo bowl. Walk home...put Zeke to bed...watch movie (pretty good)...Alyssa comes home...I blog...I'm goin' to bed...throat still closed. Now how boring would life be if I blogged about what I did all day? I love my life. Today was a good day!

No comments: