Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bandwagon boy


So is anyone else jumpin' on the Lebron James bandwagon and lovin' watching him play right now? I'm neglecting major amounts of family time so I can watch the Cavs play. My team, the Pacers sucked this year. Ever since they lost Reggie Miller they thought it would be a good idea to get in fights, go to strip joints with guns, and play horrible basketball. They traded away tons of talent and it looks like they want to get rid of the last person on the team that can do anything...Jermaine O'Neil. It sucks being a fan for any team anymore because with free agency teams change every year. Players don't have any loyalty to their teams and all people care about is making money. At least Detroit didn't win...that would have been the most boring NBA finals of all time. Go Lebron!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly

rev rock said...

you know you love that I'm bringin' sports to my blog Ian!