Thursday, May 03, 2007

Link love

So here are some new peeps and other goodies that I've added to my sight lately. If I forgot you but recently added you and you haven't felt the love let me know and I'll give you your deserved props.
Adam McIntyre (back in the blog game...go bug him so he'll stay on it)
Nate Millheim (buddy from Simpson that I stumbled across...doing really cool ministry in the bay area)
Longbrake (this dude is money, and he's from Indiana...great thoughts...great photo's...I have no idea who he is...I just stalk his blog)
Books:
The Holy Longing by Ronald Rolheiser (Everyone tells me I'll become a Christian when I read this...I'm not sure if I'm ready for that!)
The Like Jesus but not the Church by Dan Kimball (pastor in Santa Cruz...love his thoughts)
The Jesus Way by Eugene Peterson (I'm reading it right now...really good)
Links:
Narrative theology: 10 hour long teachings from two of the guys at Mars Hill. They are awesome and the teachings are free to download. It sets up how we see the Bible as story. I highly recommend it!
That should give you enough to do today to waste a whole lot of time. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Joshua Longbrake said...

ha thanks for the plug.