Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Adoption update


Picture of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
So if you heard me preach this weekend you know but now we need to take two trips to Kyrgyzstan. They called us four days ago and told us that we need to leave in a week (next Tuesday). This trip is just to go see Sofia and say yes we want to adopt you like we already have. They added the second trip because an adoptive couple went over there and backed out of their adoption a few weeks ago. So now they are making everyone go twice. Good times. I'm stoked to see her so soon but it's gonna suck to leave her and the extra cost sucks! We're gonna spend 2 1/2 days in London on the way back because I refuse to fly half way around the world just to spend 2 days in Kyrgyzstan. I'll put some pics and video up of our trip but I'm betting Bishkek is not havin' the sweetest internet connections...just a guess.

1 comment:

TheEpicBeat said...

Beautiful Bishkek
Loving the town.
So I am here again. We'll see if I stick with it.