Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New look

I get bored with the look of my blog. So here's somethin' new for a few weeks until I get bored again. I streamlined things this time. Added blogheads...but just names this time. The tags were taking up too much space. Welcome Jenn and Christi. Added some books, but cut off some authors if it spilled onto the next line. (I'm weird and anal about certain things.) I like everything to fit on one line so there's no confusion on the link. Added a new podcast...go listen to my friend Nate at the Stirring. We started the beginnings of this new church plant a long time ago...I'm old now! Added a new link...follow the rabbi is money. You could spend all day there. Hope you enjoy the upgrades. It's revrock 2.0. I might have to shorten my name to that since bizarro Dan has taken my full identity. Ha, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still missing the header montage of pictures with you and fancy Photoshop brushes adorning your longing face mixed with some creative color enhancement to really make that mug of yours look ethereal.