Monday, March 05, 2007

Bizzarro world...gettin' punked!!

Alright...so Ian was looking at www.reverendrockstar.com for me to see if it was available to register and this dude has taken my name and my identity. Is there actually another dude out there with more hair and cooler sideburns that is vicariously living my life. His tagline and everything sounds like me. Am I on candid camera? Am I being punked? Where's Ashton? He registered his domain in February of this year. I've been bamboozled!! It's all good bizzarro Dan...when you read this post and find out that you've been had you'll have to sleep with your guilt...ha, ha! Seriously...how weird is this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new design on the site. That's crazy. I wonder if I have a double out there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

wow...another rev.rock*...crazy indeed! here's the plan: you take over the west coast, i'll take the east coast, and perhaps between the two of us we can dominate the nation for the kingdom. what do you think!?!?!?

thanks for liking my sideburns.

blessings to you...
www.reverendrockstar.com