Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Stay persistent

Today was the day that I gave in.
I've been asked 4,072 times.
It's made sense every time.
It makes no sense that I haven't done it yet.
Every time I tell them...I know...I know.

Today I registered my Starbucks card.
I get a tall black bold coffee almost every day...$1.50...don't judge me :)
This will give me free refills and free coffee on occasion.
Makes sense. It's not rocket science.
I think I'm addicted to the ritual of pulling $2 out of my pocket and always walking around with 50 cents. I'm weird.

Moral of the story. Don't give up. Stay persistent. You never know the day that something will click for someone. Keep asking. Keep knocking. Keep seeking. Keep scratching and clawing. One day it will happen. Be encouraged!
Thanks Starbucks. You have my heart for life :)

No comments: