Saturday, March 05, 2011

Opportunities

Sitting with Alyssa and Moses in an office two days ago getting some blood work done for Mo's allergies. Older lady is hacking and sounding like she's on the verge of death...I'm annoyed...no compassion, no mercy, just annoyance. Holy Spirit prompts me to pray for her...really...now...I'm annoyed...that would be weird...I'll do it quietly. Walked out. Missed opportunity.

Later I'm in the office and Nicolle Garbutt comes in. She leaves for 4th brain surgery in a day. Holy Spirit prompts me to pray...I obey...bring God to the middle of the situation...his heart is shared with Nicole. I stepped in. Kingdom opportunity.

Everyday you are faced with choices to choose in our out to the voice of the Lord that directs your life. I walk away too much. Learning to choose in.

No comments: