Monday, June 01, 2009

Hello again...

I realize it's been a month since my last post and that's really weird for me. I haven't stopped reading your blogs, I just haven't felt the need to blog for myself. I guess I kind of got the wind knocked out of me when someone stole my domain name. But I believe now that all of that happened for a reason. It forced me to dream about some new possibilities.

www.DanLance.com

I haven't bought it yet but it's available. I want to have a central hub where I can keep all the things that are going on in my life. Social networking, my blog, the Stirring, my book, and my album. The website would be motivation to get on those last two parts...my book and my album. I have about 6 rough chapters to my book that I haven't looked at since Moses was born, and I have about 10 songs rolling around in my head that I'm dying to get recorded. So hopefully this is motivation.
Yesterday I spoke at the Stirring about wanting to live my life loud. The blogs, and books, and albums that stay locked up in my head and room have no chance to change the world. So here goes...we'll see where this goes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again on the blog. We love you and are praying for you during this exciting time, we miss you.
Mike Becky and Josh

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear the tunes!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to buy danlance.com before you do.

rev rock said...

Good call anonymous. I just scooped it up before you could grab it. Locked up for 2 years!

ian said...

this drummer is for hire .. and very cheap.. just saying. ;)

Erica said...

Loved your message on Sunday. Great word. I am excited to read your book and hear your songs. May your God Dreams change History. You are an awesome man of God.