Friday, June 05, 2009

Good advice

Eric and I meet every Friday morning...have been for a long time.
Every Friday is great...today was really meaningful to me.
After a french press and a lot of good advice I went into the office.
Closed my door...locked it...sat in silence...then picked up my guitar.
Not to put together a set...not to work on a new song.
Just started playing some chords and began to worship.
It was awesome and very needed.
Psalm 42- As the deer panteth for the water...so my soul longeth after thee. You alone are my hearts desire and I long to worship thee.
Couldn't even get through it...tears.
Thanks Eric...your friendship this year has meant the world to me!
God is good...Get alone in his presence...It changes everything!

2 comments:

Klein said...

Preach Preacher!!

Vision Studios said...

Thanks man I really look forward to hangin on fridays.
You have been a great blessing in my life and look forward to what God will do through us!!