Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fathers Day
















Thanks for the picture Emily.
We dedicated Moses on Fathers Day this year. As I was praying for him it all hit me again that this kid was an unbelievable miracle. It's crazy how you can forget that kind of stuff when you're not sleeping and changing an ungodly amount of dirty diapers.
If you don't know my story...my wife and I adopted our first two kids. We always wanted to adopt...just thought it would happen after we had our own biological baby. We struggled with infertility for 7 years. Then out of nowhere when we are finally settled and content with our two kid life, God gives us Moses. What the heck...God is funny.
Being a dad of three is awesome. I love the chaos of my life. I long for quiet moments at times but I could not ask for a better life. It was a great Fathers Day!

2 comments:

Klein said...

Dude, that kid is so cute. I love him

Mom said...

Mose looks so much like you in that picture!