Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy weekend

Sorry for the blog silence.
Saturday was an amazing day.
Got up...helped Patrick and Bethany move...came home...dug out 5 stumps in my backyard...went to Sean's house...climbed a 75 foot tree in his front yard with a chainsaw and cut it down.
Not gonna lie...some of the most intense moments of my life...I captured some pics on my phone that I put up on Facebook.
Yesterday I led worship with an amazing team for all three gatherings...the Heaven series has been great!
We also finished up the caulking and painting of the pantry...Thanks Eric...it looks awesome!
More to come. I'm gonna enjoy a Sabbath with the fam today.
I preach this weekend at the Stirring...Salvation is the door...that's all you're gonna get...you gotta be there or grab the podcast :)
Shalom.

2 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

what a man-tastic weekend! can't wait to see you guys soon and introduce you to the shortest dunlap (which isn't steve anymore!)

Unknown said...

Thanks again dude...yep...I'm back in cyberland...for a minute...I'm planning on Caleb throwing our computer in the pool any day...