Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I'm back

Got in at 5:30pm from our conference.
Added an hour to our trip home because I missed the 505...good times.
Listened to some insane Kris Vallotton message in the car...need more brain band-aids.
Our friends Jason and Kim Day are staying with us for a couple days...they're out from New York.
My wife went to bed at 9:30pm...something about taking care of three kids for a few days all by herself...doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me :)
Thinkin' about going to Lynk tomorrow and Jesus Culture this weekend.
Anyone else gonna be there?

2 comments:

Klein said...

Eccl 3:15. Good Stuff.

Moseley said...

I hate missing 505. It feels like getting cought doing something wrong. When you realize twenty minutes later that you don't recognize where you are. UGH. My sympathies.